The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine-based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Vacancies currently exist for Licensed Medical Officer(s) for the following position(s):
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Medical Officer(s) with over three years relevant post-NYSC working experience.
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general of medicine, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem-solving abilities while being able to work in a team. Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory
- Must be able to creatively/correctly diagnose patients’ conditions using examinations and tests, prescribe treatment and medications based on his findings,
- Medical care of inpatients and out patients
- Provision of quality counsel and education to patients on how to minimise the impact of a disease condition on health in line with world best practices
- Treatment of any illnesses and injuries
- Maintain a detailed report on each patient and also a report on their progress
- Refer patients to specialist and consultants where required.
- Participation in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org